We are always looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated individuals to join our busy team, based in Oswestry. If your skills and experience don't fit our current job opportunities, by applying as a 'Wild Card' you'll need to be someone who is looking for a challenge and who wants to prove just what they can offer us!
Whatever your skills, you will need to be proactive, quick thinking and articulate with your verbal and written communication.
Being part of the Newgate team, your role will include:
- Contributing to the national and international growth and success of the Newgate brand.
- Working closely with a range of departments within the business, with a can-do attitude to achieving shared goals, and an enthustiastic approach to tasks.
- Working as part of a team and managing your own work load independently, prioritising tasks and problem solving to overcome challenges.
- Helping to drive the business forward by contributing and developing ideas for improvements.
To work at Newgate, you will need to be:
- Enthusiastic about fashion, lifestyle and homewares with a passion for Newgate's products.
- Driven to exceed expectations.
- An excellent multi-tasker with an eye for detail.
- A motivated problem solver who enjoys overcoming challenging situations.
- Happiest when working in a busy and fast paced environment
- Articulate and professional with both written and verbal communication
- Quick witted and flexible with a creative flare.
- Able to work with a business frame of mind, recognising potential opportunities in every avenue.
- Eager for the opportunity to prove yourself and show us just what you can contribute
Your benefits could include:
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays PLUS holiday loyalty scheme.
- Opportunity for progression.
- Pension scheme.
Please wait a few moments for the application form to load: