Working in our busy commercial office, you will be assisting with the administration of our Shopify e-commerce websites and online platforms such as e-Bay and Google. You will be listing products and optimising content for all our brands including clocks, watches, sunglasses, and eyewear. This role could suit someone with experience or an interest in websites and online marketplace listings or someone with a background in analytics and mathematics with a commercial mindset.
Your role will include:
- Uploading new products to websites for all our brands.
- Collating product information for accurate descriptions.
- Uploading product images.
- Maintaining existing listings ensuring all e-commerce platforms are up to date.
- Improving and optimising content including SEO.
- Researching current digital trends and best practices.
- Assist with all areas of website administration on Shopify, e-Bay and Google platforms.
- Assist with monitoring and analysing website performance to increase online sales.
- Working to brand aesthetic.
We would like you to be:
- Highly organised with a meticulous eye for detail.
- A team player and natural collaborator as well as confident in working independently.
- Proactive with an enthusiastic can-do attitude.
- Able to multi-task and with the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Experience with e-commerce listings such as Amazon or other online marketplace an advantage but not essential.
- Could suit someone with an analytical or maths background with a commercial mindset.
Your benefits will include:
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays PLUS holiday loyalty scheme.
- Company pension scheme.
- Free parking.
LOCATION; OSWESTRY, SHROPSHIRE.
If this sounds like the right job for you, we have a few questions to ask so that we can find about more about you.
APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED WITH A COMPLETED ONLINE APPLICATION FORM AND CV.