We are looking for someone energetic who enjoys getting stuck in, working to tight deadlines and with the ability to move between jobs easily. You will be doing everything from moving stock, unloading stock from containers, picking and packing orders, keeping the warehouse tidy and helping to check and make basic modifications to clocks and other items. It’s always handy to have someone else that can drive a fork truck, so if you have a license or experience please let us know in your application.
Your role will include:
- Loading and unloading of containers, stock and deliveries.
- Picking and packing orders.
- Updating IT systems to ensure accurate stock control.
- Assist in unpacking, inspecting and quality checking products and their parts and re-packing.
- Assist in re-working, testing and assembling products (post production/manufacturing).
- Assist with sample and prototype making as well as exhibition builds.
- Stock control.
- Ensure all health and safety regulations within the company are adhered to.
- Maintaining a neat and tidy work area.
We would like you to:
- Be a team player.
- Possess a keen eye for detail.
- Have enthusiasm and passion for our products.
- Have a proactive attitude and enjoy being busy.
- Have good practical skills and be able to use hand tools.
- Be able to move between jobs easily.
- Have a hunger to hit deadlines.
- Fork lift license useful, but not essential.
Your benefits will include:
- Rewarding role as a valued team member in a commercial environment.
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays PLUS holiday loyalty scheme.
- Company pension scheme.
- Free parking.
LOCATION; OSWESTRY, SHROPSHIRE.
If this sounds like the right job for you, we have a few questions to ask so that we can find about more about you.
APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED WITH A COMPLETED ONLINE APPLICATION FORM AND CV.