We are looking for energetic, hard-working individuals to join our busy Warehouse team. The perfect candidate will be someone who enjoys getting stuck in, working to tight deadlines with the ability to move between jobs easily whilst maintaining focus. You will need to have an outstanding eye for detail to efficiently work in our bustling Warehouse where products are carefully handled, inspected and packed for deliveries and export.
Your role will include:
- Inspecting, picking and packing.
- Loading and unloading containers/stock.
- Stock control.
- Updating IT systems to ensure accurate stock control.
- Maintain a neat and tidy work area.
- Assist in inspecting and quality checking products and their parts.
- Assist in assembling, testing and re-working components.
- Assist with sample and prototype making.
- Helping with exhibition builds.
- Ensure all health and safety regulations within the company are adhered to.
We would like you to be:
- A team player.
- Possess a keen eye for detail.
- Have enthusiasm and passion for our products.
- A proactive attitude and enjoy being busy.
- Be able to move between jobs easily.
- Have a hunger to hit deadlines.
Your benefits will include:
- Permanent role
- Rewarding role as a valued team member in a commercial environment
- Pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays PLUS holiday loyalty scheme
Please wait a few moments for the application form to load: