Newgate is a local family business based in Oswestry who design, make and distribute quartz clocks and eyewear.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our busy customer service team at Newgate World. We design and make the brands Newgate Clocks, Jones Clocks and London Mole Eyewear, selling online, to boutique lifestyle stores, department stores, supermarkets worldwide, and have an increasing presence on Amazon. You will be based in our Oswestry head office and will be key to handling customer enquiries and processing orders and returns.
Your role will include:
- Handling retail and trade customer and account enquiries over email and phone.
- Processing web and trade orders/returns and inputting into our order management software.
- Assisting with maintaining and administration for our e-commerce marketplaces.
- Ensuring all administration is up to date.
We would like you to be:
- Passionate about delivering great customer service with an enthusiastic can-do attitude.
- Methodical and highly organised in your approach to managing tasks, customer orders and returns.
- Have the ability to manage priorities independently and problem solve quickly and professionally.
- Able to use the Microsoft suite confidently, and have the competence to learn software such as the Amazon portal.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our products, with an interest in interiors and fashion.
A confident communicator able to communicate our brand identity to customers, stockists and retailers with strong verbal and written skills.
Your benefits will include:
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays plus holiday loyalty scheme.
- Company pension scheme.
- Onsite parking.
Full time or part time roles considered (minimum 3 days).
Location - Oswestry, Shropshire.
If this sounds like the right job for you, we have a few questions to ask so that we can find about more about you.
APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED WITH A COMPLETED ONLINE APPLICATION FORM AND CV.