You will be office based, preparing customer order and despatch paperwork, organising picking and packing priorities, organising stock inspections and stock movements, and other duties that fall under the responsibility of the supply chain team, as well as spending plenty of time in our warehouse, helping with the organisation and despatch of stock and orders. You will need to be great with numbers and spreadsheets, be able to work under tight deadlines and changing priorities, and be prepared to do whatever it takes to ensure the warehouse and office run smoothly.
Your role will include:
- Assisting with managing inbound and outbound stock in a busy warehouse, coordinating throughout the supply chain.
- Liaising with suppliers and contractors to arrange collections and timely despatch.
- Ensuring accurate stock control records, including stock take.
- Inputting sales orders, keeping data and records up to date.
- Assisting in inspecting and quality checking products and their parts to maintain our high-quality standards.
- Problem solving issues when they arise.
- Taking on any other tasks and ad hoc duties as requested to support the wider business.
We would like you to:
- Be organised, self-reliant, with great time management.
- Possess a keen eye for detail.
- Be a team player who can also work independently.
- Be a proactive self-starter with an adaptable approach and a can-do attitude.
- Have enthusiasm for our products.
- Be confident in working across the Microsoft Office suite including Excel.
- Have buckets of common sense.
- Demonstrate calmness under pressure with the ability to problem solve.
- Be able to quickly to adapt, with an enthusiasm to assist with various aspects of the business as required.
- Have experience of working in a fast-paced office environment an advantage, but not essential.
Your benefits will include:
- Competitive Salary based on experience.
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays PLUS holiday loyalty scheme.
LOCATION; OSWESTRY, SHROPSHIRE.
If this sounds like the right job for you, we have a few questions to ask so that we can find about more about you.
APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED WITH A COMPLETED ONLINE APPLICATION FORM AND CV.
Please wait a few moments for the application form to load: