We are looking for an enthusiastic salesperson to join our busy team at Newgate World. We design and make the brands Newgate Clocks, Jones Clocks and London Mole Eyewear, selling online, to boutique lifestyle stores, department stores, supermarkets worldwide, and have an increasing presence on Amazon. You will be office based in Oswestry and key to the sales and management of some or all of these markets and customers.
Your role will include:
- Working as a team to achieve our sales goals.
- Pitching and selling to stockists in the UK and around the world by phone and email.
- Delivering outstanding support to customers and their enquiries.
- Handling customer and account enquiries over the phone and email.
- Involvement in the operation and upkeep of our Amazon stores.
- Producing sales reports.
- Ensuring all administration is up to date.
We would like you to be:
- A confident and dynamic salesperson with a desire to deliver results.
- Confident to pick up the phone and contact current and potential customers as often as possible.
- Able to form great working relationships with customers.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our products, with an interest in fashion, lifestyle and homewares.
- A confident communicator able to communicate our brand identity to customers, stockists and retailers with strong verbal and written skills.
- Methodical and highly organised in your approach to data input and managing customer orders.
- Passionate about delivering incredible customer service with an enthusiastic can-do attitude.
- Able to demonstrate strong computer literacy.
- Excellent at organisational and planning tasks with the ability to manage priorities independently and problem solve quickly and professionally.
Your benefits will include:
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays PLUS holiday loyalty scheme.
- Company pension scheme.
- Free parking.
LOCATION; OSWESTRY, SHROPSHIRE.
If this sounds like the right job for you, we have a few questions to ask so that we can find about more about you.
APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED WITH A COMPLETED ONLINE APPLICATION FORM AND CV.