We're looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated individuals to join our busy and expanding sales and customer service team. You'll be telling the fashion world about our latest watch collections and showcasing our iconic clocks to the interiors industry. You'll need to be organised, have a passion for selling and be highly motivated to achieve targets and grow existing and new accounts, with a highly personable and professional attitude at all times. You will be based in our Oswestry head office but will be happy to hit the road and travel to visit our customers across the UK, and on occasion travel internationally.
Your role will include:
- Delivering excellent customer service.
- Making daily sales calls to the UK, US and all over the world.
- Maximising sales opportunities and demonstrating self-motivation in growing accounts and exceeding targets.
- Researching new markets, nurturing sales leads and identifying and developing new business opportunities.
- Maintaining our sales databases and quote sheets with meticulous attention to detail.
- Processing web and trade orders and inputting sales data into our order management software.
- Producing weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Ensuring all administration is up to date.
We would like you to be:
- Passionate about delivering incredible customer service with an enthusiastic can-do attitude.
- Confident in making sales calls and happy to pick up the phone as often as possible.
- Able to demonstrate strong computer literacy.
- Excellent at organisational and planning tasks with the ability to manage priorities independently and problem solve quickly and professionally.
- Able to form great working relationships with customers and the accounts you manage.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our products, with an interest in fashion, lifestyle and homewares.
- A confident communicator able to communicate our brand identity to stockists and retailers with strong verbal and written skills.
- Methodical and highly organised in your approach to data input and managing customer orders.
- Able to demonstrate previous experience in a fast-paced sales environment.
- In possession of a full UK Driving License and willing to travel to trade shows, and visit new and existing accounts across the country and on occasion internationally.
Your benefits will include:
- Competitive Salary based on experience.
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays PLUS holiday loyalty scheme.
- Pension scheme.
Please wait a few moments for the application form to load: