We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to join our busy sales and customer service team. You will be handling customer enquiries, processing orders and returns, as well as telling the fashion world about our latest watch, sunglasses and eyewear collections and showcasing our iconic clocks to the interiors industry. You'll need to be organized, with a highly personable and professional attitude at all times. You will be based in our Oswestry head office but will be happy to hit the road and travel to visit existing and potential customers.
Your role will include:
- Delivering outstanding customer support to both our public and trade customers.
- Handling customer and account enquiries over the phone and email.
- Processing web and trade orders/returns and inputting into our order management software.
- Maintaining our databases and quote sheets with meticulous attention to detail.
- Ensuring regular contact with our UK and international customers via Teams, phone calls and email.
- Seeking opportunities to further expand our customer base.
- Maximising sales opportunities and demonstrating self-motivation.
- Producing weekly and monthly reports.
- Ensuring all administration is up to date.
We would like you to be:
- Passionate about delivering incredible customer service with an enthusiastic can-do attitude.
- Confident to pick up the phone and contact current and potential customers as often as possible.
- Able to demonstrate strong computer literacy.
- Excellent at organisational and planning tasks with the ability to manage priorities independently and problem solve quickly and professionally.
- Able to form great working relationships with customers.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our products, with an interest in fashion, lifestyle and homewares.
- A confident communicator able to communicate our brand identity to customers, stockists and retailers with strong verbal and written skills.
- Methodical and highly organised in your approach to data input and managing customer orders.
- Able to demonstrate previous experience in a fast-paced environment.
- In possession of a full UK Driving License and be willing to travel to trade shows as well as new and existing customers.
Your benefits will include:
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays PLUS holiday loyalty scheme.
- Company pension scheme.
- Free parking.
LOCATION; OSWESTRY, SHROPSHIRE.
If this sounds like the right job for you, we have a few questions to ask so that we can find about more about you.
APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED WITH A COMPLETED ONLINE APPLICATION FORM AND CV.