We are looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated individuals to join our busy sales and customer service team. You will be handling customer enquiries, processing orders and returns, as well as telling the fashion world about our latest watch, sunglasses and eyewear collections and showcasing our iconic clocks to the interiors industry. You'll need to be organised, with a highly personable and professional attitude at all times. You will be based in our Oswestry head office but will be happy to hit the road and travel to visit existing and potential customers.
Your role will include:
- Handling customer and account enquiries over the phone and email.
- Processing web and trade orders/returns and inputting into our order management software.
- Maintaining our sales databases and quote sheets with meticulous attention to detail.
- Making sales calls to the UK, US and all over the world.
- Maximising sales opportunities and demonstrating self-motivation in growing accounts.
- Researching new markets and identifying and developing new business opportunities.
- Producing weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Ensuring all administration is up to date.
We would like you to be:
- Passionate about delivering incredible customer service with an enthusiastic can-do attitude.
- Confident to pick up the phone and be happy to make sales calls to current and potential customers as often as possible.
- Able to demonstrate strong computer literacy.
- Excellent at organisational and planning tasks with the ability to manage priorities independently and problem solve quickly and professionally.
- Able to form great working relationships with customers.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our products, with an interest in fashion, lifestyle and homewares.
- A confident communicator able to communicate our brand identity to customers, stockists and retailers with strong verbal and written skills.
- Methodical and highly organised in your approach to data input and managing customer orders.
- Able to demonstrate previous experience in a fast-paced sales environment.
- In possession of a full UK Driving License and be willing to travel to trade shows as well as new and existing customers.
Your benefits will include:
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays PLUS holiday loyalty scheme.
- Company pension scheme.
- Free parking.
LOCATION; OSWESTRY, SHROPSHIRE.
If this sounds like the right job for you, we have a few questions to ask so that we can find about more about you.
APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED WITH A COMPLETED ONLINE APPLICATION FORM AND CV.