Fancy a job in our busy design studio? We encourage product designers and/or 3D designers, either graduate or experienced, to join our team in the creation of world class watches, clocks, sunglasses and eyewear. You will be working on everything from new product development, packaging and 3D printing to video content, animation, 3D modelling and 3D graphic design. We are continuing to invest in and develop technology which we will encourage our new starters to embrace alongside conventional design. It is an exciting time to join the business as we begin to develop new product categories and upgrade our studio kit and skills.
Your role will include:
- Delivering projects from idea to execution across a breadth of media.
- Developing new product and packaging ideas and briefs from concept to 3D printed prototypes and final technical specs.
- Creating 3D graphics, 3D modelling, animations, and video content.
- Assist with graphic design of printed materials and digital/web content.
- Working independently to carry out and deliver briefed objectives.
- Working to brand aesthetic.
We would like you to be:
- Able to demonstrate an excellent portfolio of work, showcasing creativity and a high standard of execution.
- Enthusiastic about fashion, lifestyle and homeware design, and passionate about product and 3D design.
- Highly organised with a meticulous eye for detail.
- A team player and natural collaborator as well as confident in working independently.
- Proactive with an enthusiastic can-do attitude
- Able to multi-task and with the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Highly skilled in some, or all, of the following software: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, CorelDRAW, Rhino, VRay, Bongo, Flamingo, After Effects, Kuula.
Your benefits will include:
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays PLUS holiday loyalty scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Free parking.
LOCATION; OSWESTRY, SHROPSHIRE.
If this sounds like the right job for you, we have a few questions to ask so that we can find about more about you.
APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED WITH A COMPLETED ONLINE APPLICATION FORM AND CV.