This is not your average PA role, you will be supporting a business rather than one person, but it requires the skill set of a conscientious and adaptable PA. This is a dynamic and exciting role supporting our management team with a range of projects in key areas of the business which may include: new product development, stock control and ordering, ecommerce and listings, getting involved with our suppliers in China, design and marketing support, assisting with events and promotion as well as all aspects of office admin. We are looking for a self-motivated team player who is personable and professional at all times. You will be based in our Oswestry head office but will be happy to hit the road and travel across the UK.
Your role will include:
- Assist with new product development and sample management.
- Stock control and ordering of consumables and materials.
- Assisting in the organisation of our design studio, events and helping with marketing.
- Assisting with ecommerce platform listings and customer service.
- Problem solving issues when they arise.
- Support management and the wider business with research projects, commercial tasks, and all aspects of office admin.
We would like you to be:
- Confident with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Have buckets of common sense and good with numbers.
- Confident with a computer and able to quickly learn and master new systems and tools.
- A trouble-shooter who can resolve problems quickly and professionally.
- Be well organized, able to multi-task and manage priorities independently.
- Have a professional, can-do attitude.
- Able to liaise with all aspects of the business with meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
Your benefits will include:
- Competitive Salary based on experience.
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays PLUS holiday loyalty scheme.
- Company pension scheme.
- Free parking.
LOCATION; OSWESTRY, SHROPSHIRE.
If this sounds like the right job for you, we have a few questions to ask so that we can find about more about you.
APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED WITH A COMPLETED ONLINE APPLICATION FORM AND CV.