We are looking for a bright, well organized and adaptable person with a can-do attitude to help with all aspects of administration and office life. You will need to be efficient with paperwork, have strong computer literacy, be confident liaising with customers and suppliers, neat and tidy, quick thinking, and fully prepared to help across the business.
Your role will include:
- Handling correspondence via email, post and phone enquiries.
- Processing orders and returns.
- Liaising with customers and suppliers.
- Ensuring databases and stock records are accurately maintained.
- Problem solving issues when they arise.
- Taking on any other tasks and ad hoc duties as requested to support the wider business.
We would like you to:
- Be organised, self-reliant, with great time management.
- Possess a keen eye for detail.
- Be a team player who can also work independently.
- Be a proactive self-starter with an adaptable approach and a can-do attitude.
- Communicate in a confidential, professional and appropriate manner
- Have enthusiasm for our products.
- Be confident in working across the Microsoft Office suite including Excel.
- Have buckets of common sense.
- Demonstrate calmness under pressure with the ability to problem solve.
- Be able to quickly to adapt, with an enthusiasm to assist with various aspects of the business as required.
- Have experience of working in a fast-paced office environment an advantage, but not essential.
Your benefits will include:
- Competitive Salary based on experience.
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays PLUS holiday loyalty scheme.
- Company pension scheme.
- Free parking.
LOCATION; OSWESTRY, SHROPSHIRE.
If this sounds like the right job for you, we have a few questions to ask so that we can find about more about you.
APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED WITH A COMPLETED ONLINE APPLICATION FORM AND CV.