We are looking for a bright, well organised and adaptable person with a can-do attitude to help with all aspects of administration and office life. Efficient with paperwork, ability to use spreadsheets, neat and tidy, quick thinking, and fully prepared to help across the business and from office to warehouse.
Your role will include:
- Assisting with managing inbound and outbound stock in a busy warehouse, coordinating throughout the supply chain.
- Liaising with suppliers and contractors to arrange collections and timely despatch.
- Ensuring accurate stock control records, including stock take.
- Inputting sales orders, keeping data, accounts and records up to date.
- Assisting in inspecting and quality checking products and their parts to maintain our high-quality standards.
- Problem solving issues when they arise.
- Taking on any other tasks and ad hoc duties as requested to support the wider business.
We would like you to:
- Be organised, self-reliant, with great time management.
- Possess a keen eye for detail.
- Be a team player who can also work independently.
- Be a proactive self-starter with an adaptable approach and a can-do attitude.
- Have enthusiasm for our products.
- Be confident in working across the Microsoft Office suite including Excel.
- Have buckets of common sense.
- Demonstrate calmness under pressure with the ability to problem solve.
- Be able to quickly to adapt, with an enthusiasm to assist with various aspects of the business as required.
- Have experience of working in a fast-paced office environment an advantage, but not essential.
Your benefits will include:
- Competitive Salary based on experience.
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays PLUS holiday loyalty scheme.
- Company pension scheme.
- Free parking.
LOCATION; OSWESTRY, SHROPSHIRE.
If this sounds like the right job for you, we have a few questions to ask so that we can find about more about you.
APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED WITH A COMPLETED ONLINE APPLICATION FORM AND CV.