We are looking for a bright, well organized and adaptable person with a can-do attitude to help with our commercial office, that deals with new product development, overseas factories, HR and the general day to day running of the business. You will need to be efficient with paperwork and tasks, be neat and tidy, have good computer skills, be confident dealing with suppliers, quick thinking and fully prepared to help across the business.
Your role will include:
- Helping with new product development and sample management.
- Ordering of consumables and materials.
- Assisting in the organisation of our design studio, events and helping with marketing.
- Assisting with Amazon listings and customer queries.
- Problem solving issues when they arise.
- Ensuring all administration is up to date.
We would like you to:
- Be able to communicate well with people.
- Have buckets of common sense.
- Be good with numbers.
- Confident with a computer.
- A trouble-shooter who can resolve problems quickly and professionally.
- Be well organized, able to multi-task and manage priorities.
- Have a professional, can-do attitude.
- Able to liaise with all aspects of the business with attention to detail and accuracy.
Your benefits will include:
- Competitive Salary based on experience.
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays PLUS holiday loyalty scheme.
- Company pension scheme.
- Free parking.
LOCATION; OSWESTRY, SHROPSHIRE.
If this sounds like the right job for you, we have a few questions to ask so that we can find about more about you.
APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED WITH A COMPLETED ONLINE APPLICATION FORM AND CV.