Working in our busy design studio, you will be creating artwork and content for our clock, watch, sunglasses, and eyewear brands, so a passion and knowledge of both fashion and interior design trends is essential. We create absolutely everything in-house, so you could be working on anything from our packaging and printed materials to digital, social, e-commerce and website content. We are looking for someone hard working and full of ideas, who can adapt quickly to changing priorities and is able to multitask.
Your role will include:
- Delivering projects from idea to execution across a breadth of media.
- Working on content and advertising for our brand websites as well as e-commerce, email, social and digital platforms.
- Delivering briefs for customer pitches, packaging ideas and printed materials from concept to completion.
- Assist with artwork and specs for new product development.
- Working independently to carry out and deliver briefed objectives.
- Working to brand aesthetic.
We would like you to be:
- Able to demonstrate an excellent portfolio of work, showcasing creativity and a high standard of execution for graphic and digital/web design.
- Enthusiastic about fashion, lifestyle and homeware.
- Highly organised with a meticulous eye for detail.
- A team player and natural collaborator as well as confident in working independently.
- Proactive with an enthusiastic can-do attitude
- Able to multi-task and with the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Highly skilled in some, or all, of the following software: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, CorelDRAW, Rhino, VRay, Bongo, Flamingo, After Effects.
- Experience in digital and website design, Shopify, SEO and social content (Facebook and Instagram) an advantage.
Your benefits will include:
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays PLUS holiday loyalty scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Free parking.
LOCATION; OSWESTRY, SHROPSHIRE.
If this sounds like the right job for you, we have a few questions to ask so that we can find about more about you.
Applications will only be considered with a completed online application form and CV.