We’re looking for an all-rounder graphic designer to join our studio team in the marketing, website management, social content creation and product development of Newgate Clocks, Jones Clocks and London Mole Eyewear. We create our own social content, photos and videos in house, build and maintain our Shopify websites, manage our Amazon storefronts and listings and create marketing content and material. We design our own products and packaging in house as well. We invite graphic designers with an understanding of and interest in fashion and homewares, and a talent to create and post stylish design and content. We encourage applicants with good graphic design skills, imaginative ideas, the ability to organise simple photo shoots, take cool photos and create simple yet clever videos, to apply.
Your role will include:
- Graphic design.
- Content creation of graphics, photos, videos and text.
- Photography and videography.
- Creating and scheduling social media posts and stories/reels etc. with captions.
- Creating printed and digital marketing material including email marketing.
- Assisting in the management of our Shopify websites.
- Assisting in the care and maintenance of our Amazon stores and content.
- Creating customer pitches.
- Assisting with packaging and barcode labels.
- Working to the brand aesthetics.
We would like you to:
- Be passionate about design.
- Be able to create stylish content and have plenty of imaginative ideas.
- Be highly organised with a meticulous eye for detail.
- Proactive with an enthusiastic can-do attitude.
- Have previous experience using Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) or other editing software.
- Knowledge of social media platforms and SEO an advantage.
Your benefits will include:
- Rewarding role as a valued team member in a commercial environment.
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays PLUS holiday loyalty scheme.
- Company pension scheme.
- Free parking.
LOCATION; OSWESTRY, SHROPSHIRE.
If this sounds like the right job for you, we have a few questions to ask so that we can find about more about you.
Applications will only be considered with a completed online application form and CV.