Playing a key part in our small finance team, you will need to be able to work quickly and efficiently whilst ensuring the highest level of accuracy at all times. You would need to be enthusiastic and someone who enjoys being busy. Your role will revolve around all aspects of our purchase and sales ledgers, credit control, bank, management accounts and general costings.
Your role will include:
- Purchase ledger, invoicing, payments and reconciliation.
- Sales ledger, invoicing, payments and reconciliation.
- Daily review of bank postings and bank reconciliations.
- Credit control.
- Dealing with customers to resolve invoice disputes/discrepancies.
- Preparing data for management accounts.
We would like you to be:
- AAT part or fully qualified, or equivalent.
- Self-motivated, hardworking, and able to prioritise.
- Have experience of Sage Line 50.
- Able to work quickly and accurately.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Previous experience as bookkeeper, financial assistant, company accountant, financial administrator, sales/purchase ledger an advantage.
Your benefits will include:
- Competitive Salary based on experience.
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays PLUS holiday loyalty scheme.
- Company pension scheme.
- Free parking.
LOCATION; OSWESTRY, SHROPSHIRE.
FULL OR PART TIME POSITION.
If this sounds like the right job for you, we have a few questions to ask so that we can find out more about you.
Applications will only be considered with a completed online application form and CV.