Newgate is a local family business designing, making and importing clocks and eyewear, selling on Amazon, our website, and to homewares stores and supermarkets in the UK, USA and other countries.
You would be working in a very small team, opening and checking and repacking clocks and other items, and sometimes carrying out very simple modifications to them. It is a family run business where everyone mucks in, and you would also be helping with picking and packing, taking goods in, and a variety of other tasks. You need to be adept, work quickly and have a great eye for quality.
Your role will include:
- Unpacking, inspecting and quality checking products and their parts and re-packing.
- Assembling, testing and re-working products (post production/manufacturing).
- Updating IT systems to ensure accurate stock control.
- Assist with picking and packing.
- Loading and unloading of containers, stock and deliveries.
- Ensure all health and safety regulations within the company are adhered to.
- Maintaining a neat and tidy work area.
We would like you to:
- Be a team player.
- Possess a keen eye for detail.
- Have enthusiasm and passion for our products.
- Have a proactive attitude and enjoy being busy.
- Have good practical skills and be able to use hand tools.
- Be able to move between jobs easily whilst maintaining focus.
- Have a hunger to hit deadlines.
Your benefits will include:
- Rewarding role as a valued team member in a commercial environment.
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays PLUS holiday loyalty scheme.
- Company pension scheme.
- Free parking.
LOCATION; OSWESTRY, SHROPSHIRE.
If this sounds like the right job for you, we have a few questions to ask so that we can find about more about you.
Applications will only be considered with a completed online application form and CV.