You would be working in a very small team, opening and checking and repacking clocks and other items, and sometimes carrying out very simple modifications to them. It is a family run business where everyone mucks in, and you would also be helping with picking and packing, taking goods in, and a variety of other tasks. You need to be adept, work quickly and have a great eye for quality.
Your role will include:
- Unpacking, inspecting and quality checking products and their parts and re-packing.
- Assembling, testing and re-working products (post production/manufacturing).
- Updating IT systems to ensure accurate stock control.
- Assist with picking and packing.
- Ensure all health and safety regulations within the company are adhered to.
- Maintaining a neat and tidy work area.
We would like you to:
- Be a team player.
- Possess a keen eye for detail.
- Have enthusiasm and passion for our products.
- Have a proactive attitude and enjoy being busy.
- Have good practical skills and be able to use hand tools.
- Be able to move between jobs easily whilst maintaining focus.
- Have a hunger to hit deadlines.
Your benefits will include:
- Rewarding role as a valued team member in a commercial environment.
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays PLUS holiday loyalty scheme.
- Company pension scheme.
- Free parking.
LOCATION; OSWESTRY, SHROPSHIRE.
If this sounds like the right job for you, we have a few questions to ask so that we can find about more about you.
APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED WITH A COMPLETED ONLINE APPLICATION FORM AND CV.