Newgate is a local family business based in Oswestry who design, make and distribute quartz clocks and eyewear.
We are looking for someone enthusiastic to assist with all areas of administration of our e-commerce and Amazon seller accounts. We sell on Amazon in the UK, Europe as well as the US. You will be listing products and optimising content for all our brands including clocks, sunglasses, and eyewear. Previous experience with Amazon, e-commerce or other online marketplace preferred but not essential.
Your role will include:
- Uploading new products to Amazon for all our brands and marketplaces.
- Collating product information for accurate descriptions.
- Uploading product images.
- Maintaining existing listings ensuring all information is up to date.
- Improving and optimising content to help grow sales.
- Responding to customer queries, monitoring reviews, and troubleshooting any issues.
- Assisting with managing stock levels and shipments.
- Researching current trends and best practices.
- Assist with monitoring and analysing performance to increase sales.
- Working to brand aesthetic.
We would like you to be:
- Highly organised with a meticulous eye for detail.
- A team player and natural collaborator as well as confident in working independently.
- Proactive with an enthusiastic can-do attitude.
- Able to multi-task and with the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Experience with e-commerce listings on Amazon or other online marketplace an advantage but not essential.
Your benefits will include:
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays PLUS holiday loyalty scheme.
- Company pension scheme.
- Free parking.
LOCATION; OSWESTRY, SHROPSHIRE.
If this sounds like the right job for you, we have a few questions to ask so that we can find about more about you.
APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED WITH A COMPLETED ONLINE APPLICATION FORM AND CV.