We are looking for an attentive and caring person to assist our website customers, Amazon customers and homewares stores and stockists with questions, orders, repairs and returns. Experience is not essential if you are a quick learner!
Your role will include:
- Helping web customers, Amazon customers and resellers.
- Liaising with customers mainly via email, and some by phone.
- Processing orders, returns and repairs.
- Ensuring all administration is up to date.
We would like you to be:
- You will need to be caring, diligent and have a can-do attitude.
- Good at multitasking a variety of daily duties.
- Methodical and well organised in managing queries, issues and order inputting.
- Confident with a computer.
- Be able to communicate well with people.
Your benefits will include:
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays PLUS holiday loyalty scheme.
- Company pension scheme.
- Free parking.
LOCATION; OSWESTRY, SHROPSHIRE.
If this sounds like the right job for you, we have a few questions to ask so that we can find about more about you.
APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED WITH A COMPLETED ONLINE APPLICATION FORM AND CV.