We are looking for a skilled accounts person with excellent multitasking ability and knowledge of Sage and Excel to join our family run business. You would be looking after sales and purchase ledgers, the bank, and dealing with Amazon, eBay and other online marketplace sales receipts and payments.
We would love to hear from you and to tell you about our Oswestry based homewares and eyewear business.
Your role will include:
- Purchase ledger, invoicing, payments and reconciliation.
- Sales ledger, invoicing, payments and reconciliation.
- E-commerce payments and reconciliation.
- Daily review of bank postings and bank reconciliations.
- Credit control.
- Dealing with customers to resolve invoice disputes/discrepancies.
We would like you to be:
- AAT part or fully qualified, or equivalent.
- Have great excel skills.
- Have experience of Sage Line 50.
- Self-motivated, hardworking, and able to prioritise.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Previous experience as bookkeeper, financial assistant, company accountant, financial administrator, sales/purchase ledger an advantage.
Your benefits will include:
- Competitive Salary based on experience.
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays PLUS holiday loyalty scheme.
- Company pension scheme.
- Free parking.
LOCATION; OSWESTRY, SHROPSHIRE.
If this sounds like the right job for you, we have a few questions to ask so that we can find out more about you.
Applications will only be considered with a completed online application form and CV.