We are looking for an experienced bookkeeper to work as part of a very small accounts team here at Newgate. Your role will revolve around all aspects of our purchase and sales ledgers, credit control, bank, management accounts and general costings. You need to have a methodical approach to your work and a keen eye for detail. This could be a full or part time position for the right candidate, based in our Oswestry head office.
Your role will include:
- Purchase ledger, invoicing, payments and reconciliation.
- Sales ledger, invoicing, payments and reconciliation.
- Daily review of bank postings and bank reconciliations.
- Credit control.
- Dealing with customers to resolve invoice disputes/discrepancies.
- Preparing data for management accounts.
We would like you to be:
- AAT part or fully qualified, or equivalent.
- Self-motivated, hardworking, and able to prioritise.
- Have experience of Sage Line 50.
- Able to work quickly and accurately.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Possess excellent organisational skills.
- Demonstrate strong computer literacy.
- Previous experience as a bookkeeper, accounts assistant, company accountant, sales/purchase ledger an advantage.
Your benefits will include:
- Competitive Salary based on experience.
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays PLUS holiday loyalty scheme.
- Company pension scheme.
- Free parking.
LOCATION; OSWESTRY, SHROPSHIRE.
FULL OR PART TIME POSITION.
If this sounds like the right job for you, we have a few questions to ask so that we can find about more about you.
Applications will only be considered with a completed online application form and CV.