We are looking for an experienced bookkeeper to work as part of a very small accounts team here at Newgate. Your role will revolve primarily around our sales ledger, but may also include assisting with other areas of finance; reporting, KPI's, purchase ledger, management accounts and general costings. You need to have a methodical approach to your work and a keen eye for detail. This could be a full or part time position for the right candidate, based in our Oswestry head office.
Your role will include:
- Sales invoice and sales ledger analysis and processing.
- Dealing with customer queries.
- Resolving any invoice discrepancies.
- Credit control.
- Daily review of bank postings and bank reconciliations.
- Assist with preparing management accounts and reporting.
- General administration duties supporting accounts and commercial teams.
We would like you to be:
- AAT part or fully qualified, or equivalent.
- Self-motivated, hardworking, and able to prioritise.
- Have experience of Sage Line 50.
- Able to work quickly and accurately.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Possess excellent organisational skills.
- Demonstrate strong computer literacy.
- Previous experience as a bookkeeper, accounts assistant, company accountant, sales/purchase ledger an advantage.
Your benefits will include:
- Competitive Salary based on experience.
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays PLUS holiday loyalty scheme.
- Company pension scheme.
- Free parking.
LOCATION; OSWESTRY, SHROPSHIRE.
If this sounds like the right job for you, we have a few questions to ask so that we can find about more about you.
APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED WITH A COMPLETED ONLINE APPLICATION FORM AND CV.