Playing a key part in our small accounts and finance team, you will need to be able to work quickly and efficiently whilst ensuring the highest level of accuracy at all times. You would need to be enthusiastic and someone who enjoys being busy. Your role will revolve primarily around our sales ledger, but may also include assisting with other areas including reporting, KPI's, purchase ledger, credit control, management accounts and general costings.
Your role will include:
- Sales invoice and sales ledger analysis and processing.
- Dealing with customer queries.
- Resolving any invoice discrepancies.
- Credit control.
- Daily review of bank postings and bank reconciliations.
- Preparing management accounts.
- General product costings.
- Producing variance reports.
- General administration duties supporting accounts and commercial team.
We would like you to be:
- AAT part or fully qualified, or equivalent.
- Self-motivated, hardworking, and able to prioritise.
- Have experience of Sage Line 50.
- Able to work quickly and accurately.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Possess excellent organisational skills.
- Demonstrate strong computer literacy.
- Previous experience as bookkeeper, company accountant, financial administrator, accounts assistant, sales/purchase ledger an advantage.
Your benefits will include:
- Competitive Salary based on experience.
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays PLUS holiday loyalty scheme.
- Company pension scheme.
- Free parking.
LOCATION; OSWESTRY, SHROPSHIRE.
If this sounds like the right job for you, we have a few questions to ask so that we can find about more about you.
APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED WITH A COMPLETED ONLINE APPLICATION FORM AND CV.