We're looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to join our busy and expanding sales team to manage our existing key accounts, as well as nurture new opportunities. You'll need to be organised, have a passion for selling and be highly motivated to achieve targets, with a highly personable and professional attitude at all times. You'll be telling the fashion world about our latest watch collections and showcasing our iconic clocks to the interiors industry. You will be based in our Oswestry head office but will be happy to hit the road and travel to visit our customers across the UK, and on occasion travel internationally.
Your role will include:
- Managing our key accounts.
- Maximising sales opportunities and demonstrating self-motivation in growing accounts and exceeding targets, whilst maximising margin and profit.
- Regularly reviewing all key accounts including John Lewis, Asda and Tesco and maintaining excellent communication with our buyers.
- Producing weekly and monthly sales reports, analysing data and producing projections to present new ranges accordingly.
- Researching new markets, nurturing sales leads, identifying and developing new business opportunities.
- Managing stock levels, monitor forecasting against projections and working with our customers to maximise sales and reduce stock hold.
- Liaising with other departments, planning promotions and seasonal campaigns for new and continuity lines, establishing critical path for development and delivery of all product ranges.
- Negotiating and managing customer costings and terms.
- Maintaining our sales databases and quote sheets with meticulous attention to detail.
- Forming excellent working relationships with the accounts you manage - keeping all parties informed in regards to product availability and pricing.
- Ensuring all administration and reporting is accurate and up to date.
- Travelling to meet new and existing customers.
We would like you to be:
- Passionate about our products, with the ability to confidently communicate our brands - Newgate and Jones, to stockists and retailers.
- Passionate about delivering incredible customer service with an enthusiastic can-do attitude.
- Able to demonstrate strong computer literacy.
- Excellent at organisational and planning tasks, with the ability to manage priorities independently and problem solve quickly and professionally.
- Able to form great working relationships with customers and the accounts you manage.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our products, with an interest in fashion, lifestyle and homewares.
- A confident communicator able to communicate our brand identity to stockists and retailers with strong verbal and written skills.
- Methodical, accurate and highly organised in your approach to data.
- Able to demonstrate similar previous experience in a fast-paced environment.
- In possession of a full UK Driving License and willing to travel to trade shows.
Your benefits would include:
- Competitive Salary based on experience.
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays PLUS holiday loyalty scheme.
- Pension scheme.