You will be assisting the Managing Director and Senior Manager to run a busy design studio, where our clocks, watches, literature and promotional materials as well as websites are designed from concept through to completed products. You must demonstrate a high level of creativity, initiative, intuition and quickly develop an in-depth understanding of our products and design processes. You will be based in our Oswestry head office but will be happy to hit the road and travel across the UK, and on occasion travel internationally.
Your role will include:
- Assist in the organisation of the design studio, the planning of jobs, timelines of products and projects.
- Organising events and helping with PR and marketing.
- Support Management with new product development and design as well as creative and commercial tasks and projects.
- Be involved with and independently manage projects that involve people, product, processes and marketing.
- Get involved with our business in the USA and China and elsewhere as well as the UK.
- This role reports to the Senior Manager.
We would like you to be:
- You will be incontrovertibly studious, practical and organised.
- Have boundless common sense and life intuition at a commercial level and a confidence to believe in your actions and decisions.
- Be highly proficient with computers and numbers.
- An interest in homewares and/or fashion would be an advantage.
- Be an ambassador, researcher, investigator, negotiator and trouble-shooter, and happy to be flexible, to travel, and change course at the drop of a hat.
Your benefits will include:
- Competitive Salary based on experience.
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays PLUS holiday loyalty scheme.
- Opportunity for progression.
- Pension scheme.
Please wait a few moments for the application form to load: