We are always looking for hard-working and talented designers to join our busy studio team. You will be working with our in house design team to create new products and artwork for our watch and clock brands, so a passion and knowledge of both fashion and interior design trends is essential. We create absolutely everything in-house, from our clocks, watches and packaging to our ad campaigns, social media content and look books, so we are looking for designers brimming with ideas, able to multi-task and with the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
Your role will include:
- Consistently coming up with original and creative ideas.
- Delivering projects from idea to execution across a breadth of media.
- Working to brand aesthetic.
- Developing layouts and final artwork.
- Working independently to carry out and deliver briefed objectives.
We would like you to be:
- Able to demonstrate an excellent portfolio of work, showcasing creativity and a high standard of execution.
- Enthusiastic about fashion, lifestyle and homeware design, and passionate about graphic and product design.
- Highly organised with a meticulous eye for detail.
- A team player and natural collaborator as well as confident in working independently.
- Proactive with an enthusiastic can-do attitude.
- Highly skilled in some, or all, of the following design software: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, CorelDRAW, Rhino, VRay, Blender and After Effects.
Your benefits will include:
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays PLUS holiday loyalty scheme.
- Opportunity for progression.
- Pension scheme.
Please wait a few moments for the application form to load: