Would you like a job in our busy design studio as a designer? We encourage graphic designers, product designers and/or 3D designers, either graduate or experienced, to join our team in the creation of world class watches, clocks, fashion accessories, 3D models, 3D printing, packaging, marketing material, web design, social media content, ad campaigns, video content, 3D graphic design and 3D animation. We are continuing to invest in and develop 3D technology which we will encourage our new starters to embrace alongside conventional design. It’s an exciting time to join the business as we begin to develop new product categories, upgrade our studio kit and skills.
Your role will include:
- Delivering projects from idea to execution across a breadth of media.
- Working to brand aesthetic.
- Developing specs and layouts to finished products and content.
- Working independently to carry out and deliver briefed objectives.
We would like you to be:
- Able to demonstrate an excellent portfolio of work, showcasing creativity and a high standard of execution.
- Enthusiastic about fashion, lifestyle and homeware design, and passionate about product and 3D design.
- Highly organised with a meticulous eye for detail.
- A team player and natural collaborator as well as confident in working independently.
- Proactive with an enthusiastic can-do attitude
- Able to multi-task and with the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Highly skilled in some, or all, of the following software: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, CorelDRAW, Rhino, VRay, Bongo, Flamingo, After Effects.
Your benefits will include:
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays PLUS holiday loyalty scheme.
- Pension scheme.
Please wait a few moments for the application form to load: