We’re looking for an all-rounder that understands social media and content, who’s stylish, quirky, recognises the market, has imaginative ideas, can write, create a simple set design, organise simple photo shoots, take cool photos, take simple video, and has some experience with photo and video editing software.
Your role will include:
- Creating engaging written and image content for our brands and product range
- Creating and maintaining a comprehensive content schedule, adapting to trends and the market
- Including but not limited to digital platforms: Website, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Amazon and other e-commerce platforms
- Planning and implementing photo and video shoots
- Editing photographs and video footage ready to use
- Creating imagery and content for other marketing materials and for customers
- Assist with marketing, PR, events, and looking for online trends and opportunities
- Working to brand aesthetic
We would like you to be:
- Passionate about creating stylish content and full of imaginative ideas
- Highly organised with a meticulous eye for detail
- A team player and natural collaborator as well as confident in working independently
- Proactive with an enthusiastic can-do attitude
- Able to multi-task and with the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Have strong communication skills both written and verbally
- Have previous experience using Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) or other editing software
- Knowledge of SEO an advantage
Your benefits will include:
- Competitive Salary based on experience.
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays PLUS holiday loyalty scheme.
- Pension scheme.
Please wait a few moments for the application form to load: