We're looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to become a key part of our Accounts and Financial team here at Newgate. Your role will revolve primarily around our sales ledger, but may also include assisting with other areas of finance; reporting, KPI's, purchase ledger, management accounts and general costings. You will be based in our Oswestry head office.
Your role will include:
- Sales invoice and Sales Ledger analysis and processing
- Dealing with customer queries
- Resolving any invoice discrepancies
- Credit Control
- Daily review of bank postings and bank reconciliations
- Preparing Management accounts
- General Product Costings
- Producing Variance Reports
- General administration duties supporting Accounts and Commercial teams
We would like you to be:
- AAT part or fully qualified, or equivalent
- Self-motivated, hardworking, and able to prioritise
- Have experience of Sage Line 50
- Able to work quickly and accurately
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Possess excellent organisational skills
- Demonstrate strong computer literacy
- Previous experience as bookkeeper, company accountant, financial administrator, sales/purchase ledger an advantage.
Your benefits will include:
- Competitive Salary based on experience.
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays PLUS holiday loyalty scheme.
- Pension scheme.
It’s important the successful candidate enjoys the entrepreneurial character and culture at Newgate where we seek a strong work ethic and ability to adapt to changes as the company grows.
Please wait a few moments for the application form to load: