Supply & Sourcing
We are always looking for people to join our busy supply, production, and sourcing team, helping to seamlessly plan, purchase, ship, warehouse and distribute our iconic watches and clocks. The perfect fit for this team will be someone who is willing to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in wherever necessary, who possesses an outstanding eye for detail and the initiative to update and modernise processes where necessary to constantly improve the efficiency of our overall production and supply chain.
Your role will include:
- Managing inbound and outbound stock in a busy warehouse.
- Handling, inspecting, picking, packing whilst ensuring the efficient movement of stock.
- Stock planning & management.
- New product development – liaising with our design studio and our suppliers in China to deliver a smooth transition from product concept to finished product.
- Assessing and maintaining our high quality product standards.
- Problem solving quality issues when they arise.
- Inputting orders and involvement with accounts and invoicing.
- Keeping data on the supply chain to be presented to the wider business.
- Identifying improvements and implementing efficiencies.
- Taking on any other tasks and ad hoc duties as requested to support the wider business.
Your benefits will include:
- Competitive Salary based on experience.
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays PLUS holiday loyalty scheme.
- Opportunity for progression.
- Pension scheme.
We would like you to be:
- Organised, self-reliant, with great time management skills.
- Able to demonstrate strong analytical skills.
- Confident in working across the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel.
- Able to action reports and monitor processes.
- A determined, open minded and energetic team worker.
- A proactive self-starter with an adaptable approach.
- Good financial and commercial acumen.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our products.
- Blessed with bucket loads of common sense and meticulous attention to detail.
- An excellent problem solver with the initaitive to suggest and implement solutions to overcome challenges.
- Able to demonstrate calmness and quick thinking under pressure.