Newgate G6 Monte Carlo Watch
WWG6MTCRegular price £195.00
Men's Chronograph Watch | Black Leather/Gold Stripe | Modern Subdial
A modern British-designed men's chronograph watch inspired by the luxury lifestyle of Monte Carlo.
A straight-cut 316L grade stainless steel case is coated in brushed gold ion plating and holds an angled inner bezel with a black 60-minute chapter ring. The spun gold coloured dial is piston printed with black minute markers and Arabic numerals.
A triptych of chronograph subdials in contemporary bright colours offer a 60 second timer, 30 minute stopwatch and 24 hour indicator alongside date function.
Includes both an interchangeable black leather strap and striped multicolour canvas strap.
Case Diameter: 44mm diameter x 9.7mm depth
Case Material: 316L grade stainless steel coated in brushed gold ion plating
Strap Width: 20mm
Strap Material: Interchangeable black leather and striped multicolour canvas
Dial: Chronograph with 3 x subdial and date function
Lens: Mineral glass
Water Resistance: Case water resistant to 3ATM / 30 meters
Power: Battery included
Product Code: WWG6MTC
We recommend that watch batteries should be changed every 2-3 years by a professional watch repairer.
You can return your watch to Newgate for battery replacement. Please contact us at email@example.com or call us on +44 1691 679994 if you wish to do so.
Watch battery replacement can be performed by a service provider other than a Newgate service centre without voiding your warranty, providing such replacement is (i) performed by an experienced and legitimate service centre, (ii) is not performed in a negligent manner, and (iii) is reassembled properly, including without limitation, replacement of gasket or L ring if necessary to achieve suitable water resistance. Newgate has the right to determine, at its sole and absolute discretion, if any such third-party battery replacement voids your warranty.
• To clean your watch please use a soft, clean and lint-free cloth to wipe off any dirt or water from the case and crystal.
• Silicone and mesh straps can be cleaned with a damp cloth using mild soap and water and taking care to avoid submerging the watch in water.
• Leather is a natural material and over time may darken, fade or change in colour. This is an attribute of leather and not a defect, fault or quality issue. To extend the life of your strap and avoid premature aging we recommend frequently applying a leather protector and taking care not to expose your watch to extreme conditions. Use a soft dry cloth to wipe off any light dirt from the leather band.
• Suede and nubuck straps may need extra care to protect the strap and avoid damage. These straps are lightly sprayed with protector before they reach you which helps to protect them from exposure to water, such as light rain, and some mild dirt. We recommend treating them as you would a nubuck handbag or suede shoes and taking extra care when wearing these items. Respray your strap with a suede protector every few months. If the strap does get a little dirty use a soft, clean toothbrush to lightly brush the affected area in order to remove any dirt before lightly respraying with protector.
• Avoid direct contact of your watch with any abrasive chemicals, for example, cleaning products, body creams, moisturiser, sprays or perfumes which may cause your watch & strap to tarnish.
• Avoid exposure to extreme temperatures as this may adversely affect the time keeping of your watch and potentially damage sensitive components.
• Our brightly coloured watches are finished with the best painting methods available, but particular care needs to be taken to avoid scratches and chips. We always recommend removing your watch for activities that may cause your watch to come into contact with other objects.
Setting the time and date
• Once you receive your Newgate watch please remove the plastic protective film from the lens and pull out the plastic stopper from the crown to allow the watch to begin running.
• Gently pull the crown out and away from the case. Turn the hands clockwise to set the time and then push the crown back in normal to its normal running position.
• To set the date (if applicable), gently pull the crown out and away from the case. 1st position will alter the time and 2nd position will allow you to alter the date. Once the date is set correctly push the crown back in to its normal running position.
• To adjust the length of a mesh strap, take a small metal tool and use it to gently lever open the clasp through the small gap.
• You will then be able to slide the clasp up and down the mesh strap to your required length.
• Once you have moved the clasp to the required length push the clasp back down to secure it in place.
• Bracelet straps can be adjusted by removing the bracelet links indicated on the back of the straps.This should be actioned by a professional.
Please ensure you check the water resistance of your watch before bringing it in contact with water.
• Water resistance is not a permanent feature of any watch. Water resistance is only 100% effective at the time of successful testing as many factors impact prolonged resistance to water.
• Water resistance relates to the water pressure acting on the watch when it is static in water.
• Exposure to light rain and high humidity is acceptable but avoid wearing your watch whilst showering, swimming, diving or during any activity at risk of water or abnormal heat exposure, as this combined effect may be detrimental to the watch seals.
• Over the course of time, the gaskets of the case and crown may become worn and may reduce the water resistance of your watch.
• Please ensure that the crown and buttons are fully pushed in towards the case before exposure to water, and are not operated when in contact with water.
• Slight shocks applied to the crown or rapid temperature changes can damage the seals and impair the water resistance.
• Fogging of glass may not necessarily indicate the entry of moisture, it can also be caused by extreme temperature changes. If this occurs, it is highly recommended to contact a specialist or our service centre.
• The water resistance category refers to the watch case only. Exposure to water can damage certain strap materials - do not get suede, nubuck or leather straps wet.
Our watches have a 2 year guarantee against defects in materials & workmanship.
This guarantee does not cover discolouration or wear resulting from normal usage, such as; damage to the lens (including breakage or chipping), strap, clasp or case - and parts thereof - from improper use, accidents or lack of care; water penetration through misuse; battery replacement; accidental damage or damage occurring from the attempted repair by an inexperienced or negligent third-party service provider.
If your watch has a defect within the warranty period we will, at our discretion and without cost to you, complete the necessary replacement of parts and/or rectify a fault or action any repair as identified by one of our fully trained watch technicians, or replace the watch for the same or on a like for like basis.
All other rights resulting from the fault of our services are expressly excluded. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights, which vary from country to country. In the UK nothing in this warranty will affect your statutory rights.
Service and Repair
We're passionate about lasting quality and design, but, in the unlikely event that you require advice on a damaged or defective watch please please visit one of the following pages Warranty Repairs or Out of Warranty Repairs. Alternatively you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can arrange for the return of your watch to our dedicated in-house service centre where it will be looked at by our fully trained watch technicians.
UK Service Centre
Newgate Watch Repair Centre, Unit 3, Glovers Meadow, Maesbury Industrial Estate, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY10 8NH.
US Service Centre
J&J Watch Repair Inc. 900 Walt Whitman Rd LL14, Melville, NY 11747, USA. Please contact our authorized US Repair Center by filling in this online form.
UK Mainland Delivery
£3.95 standard delivery (3-5 working days)
Free standard shipping on orders over £50*
£14.95* standard delivery (3-5 working days)
*A £10 delivery surcharge applies to the oversized items.
Although we try our best to minimise any delays in our delivery service, unfortunately we cannot guarantee delivery times.
Orders are shipped via Royal Mail or DPD Local.
These services are all tracked and signed for. You will receive an email or text once your order has been dispatched with tracking details. We will attempt to deliver your order to the delivery address stated on your order form.
Newgate will not be held liable for any missing parcels should the delivery address have been entered incorrectly. If there is no-one in to sign for your delivery, our courier will leave a card with details of your options. If products are returned to us as undeliverable either because of an incorrect address or because of customer failure to contact the courier company or collect the goods from the depot where requested, then we shall refund the price of the products less delivery costs incurred by us in sending out the goods, plus any additional costs charged to us by the courier company for returning the goods to us. If we have to re-dispatch the order if it has been returned to us, for reasons outside of our control, there may be a charge.